The National Council for the Child Education and Training Center is responsible for transferring knowledge, information and tools in all areas relating to the welfare, well-being and rights of children.
During the many years of our activity, the NCC initiated and developed an array of activities, trainings, professional toolkits and models in areas concerning children and youth. The Education and Training Center holds conferences, lectures, workshops and study-sessions across Israel, as well as designs and holds training activities for professionals, educators, health care and medical personnel, companies, parents and children.
To receive information on booking activities, lectures or workshops – click here.
The NCC team holds a variety of activities each year, in different settings. All of our activities are adapted to different audiences, and can be booked either as a single activity or as part of a series. Each activity, lecture or workshop is based on the extensive knowledge, experience and unique specialties of the NCC.
Examples for our activities themes:
- Children’s Rights Globally and in Israel: Historical Development, and where we are Today
- Law and Policy Design for Children and Youth in Israel: Successes, Challenges, and Looking Ahead
- Children at Risk: Identification and Treatment
- Child Abuse and Sexual Violence against Children in Israel
- The First Years of the Child: Protection, Education and Treatment in Early Childhood
- Children and Youth in a Digital World and Social Networks: Questions of Protection, Privacy, and Participation
- Children and Education: Rights and Responsibilities in the Education System
- Children and Health: The Right to Health, Equality in Access to Health Care, and Consent to Medical Treatment
- Children and the Media: Between what is allowed, prohibited, and desired
- And many more
It is possible to design a lecture or workshop in other areas concerning children and youth, according to specific needs. For additional information and contact, click here.
The NCC believes that in making information and professional toolkits on issues concerning children and youth available and accessible is essential in order to face the various challenges, and advance children’s welfare, well-being and rights. In addition, the NCC also stands for the participation and involvement of children and youth, and we develop activities in which they learn about their rights, and are able to speak up and participate in issues relating to their lives.